Senior Human Resources Generalist
Have you launched innovative HR programs and solutions that resulted in meaningful value adds for your staff and company?
Are you innately talented at coaching managers through the complicated waters of people management?
Do you want to be a part of an HR team that is so very passionate about delivering upon the “employee experience” and are equally passionate about driving our company mission forward?
Right At School is a leading for profit education enrichment company that offers before-and after-school programs to children across the country. With the help of our amazing team, we’ve grown at an exciting rate, achieving 50-75% growth year after year since inception.
We are so grateful to have so much support from the communities we serve and are also very proud of what we’ve accomplished in a short period of time. It’s been an absolute honor to be recognized by Crain’s Fast 50 and Inc 5000 the last four years.
Given our continued growth, we are now adding a Sr. HR Generalist role to our HR team to help us continue to evolve how we attract, develop and retain over 1800 employees.
In this role, you will partner with the VP of HR and other leaders in the organization to design, test and build meaningful talent management programs that achieve core KPIs. You will also play a hands on role in supporting designated district leaders in executing employee relations practices with desirable outcomes and improvements in mind.
The ideal candidate we seek is eager to make an impact and is fearless when it comes to taking on new things. They are resourceful and can adapt in a fast paced environment. They want to learn, grow and deepen their skills in HR.
As a Sr. HR Generalist, you will:
- Act as a trusted partner to district managers across the nation helping them navigate Employee related matters, executing appropriate steps that result in positive and productive outcomes.
- Capture appropriate metrics/data sets via engagement surveys, exit data, HRIS and ATS systems to draw insights from analytics to help us identify development opportunities and unmet people related needs.
- Work with the HR team to ensure we are following and adhering to state and federal employment requirements. Own the implementation and communication pieces for legislation changes across assigned states. Establish mechanisms to monitor progress over time.
- Support seasonal management training initiatives as needed. Topics may include: feedback practices, goal setting, recognition communication, etc.
- Work with the HR team across strategic initiatives focused on career advancement, compliance, performance management and engagement. Concept, test, and launch talent programs in support of larger business and culture goals. Ensure quality of solutions meets dept. standards and deliver on time.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-7 years of HR related professional work experience or a Masters degree plus two years of professional experience.
- Comfort working with technology and systems is a must! Past experience using HRIS, ATS, LMS, MS Office systems is required.
- Demonstrated success in establishing credibility and partnership at all levels of the organization.
- Can work independently, stay organized and project manage work responsibilities.
- Capable of generating HR reports and translating info into visualizations! Ability to take insights and turn them into actionable directives is a plus!
- Adept written and verbal communication. Experience crafting and owning large scale communication roll outs, verbal presentations, small group trainings, etc.
Why Work For Us:
- Our mission is exciting and we want to inspire a love of learning in children across the nation.
- You will work with a team that really wants you to succeed and will invest in your development
- We offer competitive compensation, benefits and other flex perks.
- You have the opportunity to work remote. We trust our team!
- We offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all.
- We believe in gratitude, recognition, and appreciation to our awesome staff.
- We believe in open communication and are not hierarchical.
- We provide opportunities for professional development as your learning will never stop at Right At School.
- Our culture is fun, energetic and ego free.