Ready to be a part of an organization changing the game in before and after school care? Ready to have a positive impact on students, parents and schools in your community?
Join our team for the 2019-20 school year!
Currently serving over 20,000 students nationwide, Right At School succeeds because we believe that all education is LOCAL, and Enrichment excellence requires systemic thinking and systematic execution.
We understand that before and after the school bell rings, children just want to have fun. Our educator teams spark critical thinking and child-driven projects, while promoting self-confidence, team building, leadership skills, and a joy for learning.
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Partners with the Program Manager to deliver and enhance the Right At School curriculum by engaging children and fostering the 4Cs.
- Manages and organizes the materials for all lessons and activities.
- Implements effective classroom management strategies to maintain the attention, safety and well-being of all students.
- Communicates with parents when needed.
- Assists children with homework when not teaching curriculum.
- Administers light First Aid when necessary.
- Develops strong relationships with students and parents to ensure successful delivery of all Right At School programs and ensure customer satisfaction with the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel.
- Respect for and dedication to working with children.
- Ability to engage children in learning activities in fun and interactive ways.
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive discipline.
- Works well in a team environment.
- First aid and CPR certification preferred.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
Benefits of being with Right At School:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives (all web based)
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before/after school child care, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility
- Gain valuable classroom management experience