Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of exceptional and affordable enrichment, child- care and recess programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents and schools as possible. We understand that before and after the school bell rings, children just want to have fun. Our educator teams spark critical thinking and child-driven projects, while promoting self-confidence, team building, leadership skills, and a joy for learning.
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for the third year, Right At School is looking for dependable, personable, resourceful, and imaginative people to educate our children in fun and interactive ways. If you’re passionate about inspiring a love of learning and a commitment to healthy living, consider joining our energetic, nurturing and committed team!
A Day in the Life
• Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum, support homework completion, lead fun fitness activities, and guide children at play
• Engage children in academic and social enrichment activities that expand school day learning in a meaningful way
• Actively partner and communicate with parents in order to provide best care for children • Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
• Ensure the highest quality programming that fosters the 4Cs: Character, Confidence, Creativity and Conditioning
• Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
• Other duties as assigned
If you are seeking a career and not just a job, Right At School is the company for you. Click Apply to start your application now – it only takes 8 to 10 minutes and it can be completed on your mobile device.
What We Are Looking For:
• Experience working with children AND/OR college credits in early childhood/elementary/related field
• Availability to work from 6:30am - 9:30am AND 2:30 - 6:00 p.m, M-F
• Ability to meet state-specific requirements
• Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
• Works well in a team environment
• Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
• A love for children!
Why Work Here
• Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
• Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
• Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
• Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
• Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility