Love kids? Interested in a part time position working for a mission driven company?
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for the third year, Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of affordable enrichment and child-care programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents and schools as possible. * Please note~ This is a part time position. 20-25 hours per week
If you're committed to inspiring a love of learning through Innovation-Driven, Locally-Inspired, and Efficiency-Obsessed education, join our team!
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum to engage children in academic and social character building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
Must have 1 of the following
- Child Development Associate (CDA) credential issued by the Council for Professional Recognition; Child Development and Related Care diploma from a vocational institute accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools; or similar credential where the course of study includes an intensive practicum in child care as part of the curriculum and which is approved by the Department;
- Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) in Early Childhood Education or Child
Development, Infant and Toddler, Program Administration, or School Age and Youth Care.
- Technical College Diploma (TCD) in Early Childhood Education or Child
- Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development (AA, AAS,
- Paraprofessional Certificate issued by the Georgia Professional Standards
- Twenty-five (25) quarter hours or fifteen (15) semester hours from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education or Child Development;
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a field other than Early Childhood Education or Child Development and three (3) months of qualifying child care experience;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood
Education or Child Development;
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
Benefits of being a Child Care Teacher with Right at School:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short-term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility