Part Time Program Manager
Right At School is a leading education enrichment company that offers before-and after-school programs at schools across the country. We understand that before and after the school bell rings, children just want to have fun. Our educator teams spark critical thinking and child-driven projects, while promoting self-confidence, team building, leadership skills, and a joy for learning.
As a Program Manager, you will be Right At School's liaison with the school administration, educator team and our Area Managers. The Program Manager will ensure Right At School delivers high quality, fun, safe and interactive before and after-
school programming that engages children attending our programs. You will be key in fostering intentional partnerships from home to school to Right At School in ways that maximize academic, social, and emotional benefits for children.
We’re MISSION LED. We inspire a love of learning, support schools and give parents peace of mind. We’re INNOVATIVE. We don’t rest on past success. We learn by listening to our students, parents, and administrators, and by staying abreast of best
practices in the field. We’re LOCAL. We become part of the school’s fabric by hiring locally and participating in school and district events. Best of all, we get to know our students’ individual needs, joys and learning styles as we build engaged communities of learners and friends. We’re EFFICIENT. We are vigilant stewards of equipment and supplies, diligent in maintaining proper staff ratios, and skilled in leveraging technology to simplify administrative needs. Our commitment to efficiency is crucial to keeping our programs affordable and serving more and more families across North America.
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Oversee Right At School educator team, including enrichment specialists, vendors to ensure the delivery of engaging, interactive educational experience
- Develops strong relationships with school administration, parents, PTA organizations in order to provide the best care for children and ensure customer satisfaction
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum, support homework completion, lead fun fitness activities, and guide children at play
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets and reports regularly to the Area Manager regarding program, site, and staff performance
- Manage staff compliance with district-specific policies and procedures
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Manage and orders supplies as needed according to curriculum
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- At least 1 year of experience working with children under 13 years of age
- College credits in early childhood education, child development, elementary education or a related field preferred
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Must be able to work 2:45 pm-6:30 pm
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; CPR, Mandated Reporter training, TB test, etc.
Benefits of being a Program Manager with Right At School:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short-term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.