Are you passionate about early education? Ready to make a difference in a child’s life?
Right At School is growing and wants you to grow with us! As a mission driven company, you will have a direct impact on students, parents, and schools in your community! We’ve experienced tremendous success since the company’s inception in 2010, growing over 50% year after year, and recently being named in to both the Crain’s Fast 50 & Inc 5000 list.
We are seeking high-energy and cultivated Lead Teachers with sound ability to problem-solve and take ownership of one of our preschool locations.
Join a team that puts employee growth, team collaboration, and student engagement first!
As a Lead Teacher, you will:
- Implement of dynamic creative curriculum for students, including partnering with school district personnel on student assessment, behavior planning, and intervention collaboration
- Develop staff, including Lead Teachers and Assistant Teachers, to build high performing team focused on quality and service
- Implement accreditation/re-accreditation and state QRIS standards, including exercising judgement to ensure proper alignment and opportunity for continual growth
- Exercise judgement in addressing staff matters, maintain and improve quality, and build strong relationships with the local community
- Manage staff compliance with district-specific policies and procedures
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children
- Meet and report regularly to the Preschool Director regarding program site and staff performance
- Be a community leader and brand ambassador, including developing local marketing approach
- Order, organize, and manage program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive discipline
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and ability to engage children in learning activities in fun and interactive ways
- Respect for and dedication to working with children
- 2 years of direct experience working in a licensed childcare atmosphere
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Associates Degree awarded in Early Childhood Education
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, MERIT clearance, Cleared TB
Benefits of being a Lead Teacher with Right At School:
- Growth Opportunities!
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.)