Kindergarten Enrichment Teacher
Are you passionate about early education? Ready to make a difference in a child’s life?
Right At School is growing and wants you to grow with us! As a mission driven company, you will have a direct impact on students, parents, and schools in your community! We’ve experienced tremendous success since the company’s inception in 2010, growing over 50% year after year, and recently being named in to both the Crain’s Fast 50 & Inc 5000 list.
Join a team that puts employee growth, team collaboration, and student engagement first!
As a Teacher, you will:
- Deliver dynamic creative curriculum for students, including partnering with school district personnel on student assessment, behavior planning, and intervention collaboration
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children
- Support to build a high performing team focused on quality and service
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, staff and school personnel
- Meets regularly with the Senior Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and ability to engage children in learning activities in fun and interactive ways
- Respect for and dedication to working with children
- 1 year of direct experience working in a licensed childcare atmosphere
- Associates degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, Fingerprint clearance, Cleared TB
- Growth Opportunities!
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: medical, free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.)Are you passionate about early education? Ready to make a difference in a child’s life?